Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Starz App

New Poster

Starz App

It seems the Starz app is not available to use with my firestick, is this in the works to change?  Comcast/Infinity seem to be the only cable company not offering this which doesn't seem like a very good business decision.  According to the forums, you are losing customers like flys to Raid, please re-think this business decision and change with the times or become obsolete.  If there is any mistake and I'm simply not accessing the correct link to authenticate Starz on my firestick, please let me know.  The choice of using Xfinity online is pretty obsolete and not a very user friendly website btw

Official Employee

Re: Starz App

Hello, foggyhart. ​​At this time we are not authenticating on the STARZ app but will pass along your feedback. All Starz content can be viewed on the XFINITY Stream App or at tv.xfinity.com

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Starz App

You cannot watch everything available on Starz app via Xfinity or Comcast service. Starz puts new episodes of shows up same day before the scheduled airing. However, Comcast does not. This is truly irritating to no end. If I pay for Starz, I should be able to authenticate it on their app. I'm done. Just done with Comcast. I am seriously cutting the cord when our contract expires. I'm sick of their ridiculous antics, and jumping through hoops. Their lack of service and inability to listen to customers is what is pushing them out of market. Good luck with your Blockbuster model.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation