Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Sports Fans! We launched a new app for YOU!

Official Employee

Sports Fans! We launched a new app for YOU!

Hey, sports fans! We've designed the Xfinity TV Sports Remote to get you in the game.

- Find out what games are on your TV right now, today, and coming up
- See the current scores for games in progress so you know which one to tune into and catch the action
- Change the channel or set a DVR recording with a single tap

The Xfinity TV Sports Remote is sports and nothing-but-the-sports!

Important info:

- This app is currently only available on the iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone running iOS 4.3 or higher. Our team is planning on making this available on more devices and I will pass any information along when it becomes available.

- The Xfinity TV Sports Remote has you covered for NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, NCAA football, and NCAA basketball. But, wait, you say: What about soccer? golf? curling? We'll be adding more sports in future updates.

- The Xfinity TV Sports Remote is a REMOTE CONTROL for your TV, not a way to watch live sports on your device. We'd like to do that, too, but there's a lot more to it than playing video. We'll keep working on it.

- Yes, you need to have Xfinity TV digital cable service and a compatible set top box (cable box) to use the Xfinity TV Sports Remote. We're always working to add more compatible set top boxes, so stay tuned.

You can download the Xfinity Tv Sports Remote App from the iTunes Store.

If you meet all the requirements and are having issues with the app, please check out our FAQ.

If the FAQ does not answer your question or solve your issue, please create a new thread with your issue. Please include as much detail as possible so we can quickly assist you.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation