Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Snowfall season 1 episode 4

New Poster

Snowfall season 1 episode 4

Snowfall season 1 episode 4 is not showing up at all in the on FX on demand list. It goes from episode 3 to 5..Can anybody explain as to why? This is a phenomenal show but skipping an episode would ruin the start of a great new series. Is this issue a Comcast issue or FAX issue?
New Poster

Re: Snowfall season 1 episode 4

I am wondering the same thing and am discouraged to see that no one has responded to your inquiry. I am trying to watch episode 5 but feel that I missed a lot from episode 4 that disappeared. I feel robbed!
New Poster

I've been able to watch it on my phone or my tablet with the Xfinity Stream app episode 4 is on there... i hate watching it on my phone but it's better than skipping right to 5 called several times with no one able to answer my question
New Poster

I can't find episodes 4 or 5. I watched 4 last week without any issues, but today both 4 and 5 are missing.
New Poster

I agree something is wrong with episode 4. I tried to watch it last week and it said it was a replay but wouldn't let me watch it. Now you look at episodes and they just go 1,2,3,5,6. Frustrating that nobody had Xfinity at answering these questions.
New Poster

Yes please fix this I am having the same issue
Regular Visitor

I complained about this also and nobody from Comcast has responded. Comcast has no problem raising their prices every chance they get but they cannot provide the services they charge for.  

Frequent Visitor

Episode 4  which aired alomost 2 weeks ago was skipped over, you would think with the rediculous amount of money(thousands) we pay  per per year to have this service they could hire people that actually know what the heck their doing.

Get that episode up!

New Poster

Still hasn't been fixed and still no one from Comcast has responded.  Pathetic.

Problem Solver

Other threads have noted episodes of The Strain (FX) and American Grit (FOX) are missing.  On Demand Team, please look into what's up with the FOX networks.

New Poster

Ran into the same issue as many people here, but was able to locate the episode through the website to stream on my laptop. Hope this helps.
New Poster

I just asked the same thing on here. I watched half of 5 and didn't know what was going on. I tweeted to the TV writer at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. He looks into stuff like this sometimes. If he gets back to me I'll post on here.
New Poster

This is a constant issue with OnDemand on Xfinity, so annoying.

Tags (2)
New Poster

Fix this Xfinity
Problem Solver

Snowfall episode 4 is back in the On Demand menu - happiness.  The Strain 403 (also on FX) is still missing...

Update 8/10: The Strain 403 in now also in the On Demand meu

Tags (2)
Official Employee

Hi All, sorry for the delayed response. There was a known issue for Snowfall episode 4, which should now be resolved, and all episodes available. Can you please confirm if you are now able to access episode 4?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats