Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Service Problems

New Poster

Service Problems

We have had ComCast a little over 3 months on 2 TV's. First of all we had fuzzy picture on certain channels and only could get it reset by someone after a long time of waiting for someone to speak to you and that did not work. Don't call again because all they want to do is reset the system which takes 15 to 20 minutes. Then the whole system was down so that they could fix system. NO warning that system would be down??? Then,the DVR would not record unless you were there to make it record at 11PM at night. What was the point of having a DVR to record when you should be sleeping? The came out and changed the DVR out with a used unit. Someone did not look at the orders for that day and bring the right equipment. Also no paperwork so you don't know what is the charges or should have charges. They charged me 32.00 dollars for Tech to come out for a DVR that never worked properly. Got it taken off my bill after going in and speaking to some one. The charges are still on the internet system but is off the system according to the person i spoke to in Atlanta. Now some of the channels are not working in the 50 channel area and a tech will come out to look at the pole and wiring against the house in 2 days. That equipment has been there for over 6 years and not being used. No one looked at it when they hooked us up which i asked and was told there was no problems? GO FIGURE!! This should get interesting. I wanted U-Verse but not on the street yet, Just got off Dish due to when a Cloud was in the sky the TV did not work. I think ComCast is growing to fast and they want to get people on a contract before People have a Choice???

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation