Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Selecting favorites in tv Listings online

Contributor

Selecting favorites in tv Listings online

When attempting to select PAC12HD as a favorite, the SD channel is automatically chosen too. I don’t want the SD channel in my online guide. When I delete the SD channel from the favorites filter, the HD channel is deleted too. I have other HD channels in my favorites that are also offered in SD, but they don’t have this weird anomaly.

I found the information below when searching : Comcast Help and Support Forums > Xfinity TV > XfinityTV Website >XfinityTV Online Help FAQ

I select a favorite on the TV Listings page, but it is saving multiple channels

Our favorites feature checks your favorites selections against the rest of the channel lineup, and adds other channels that have the same call signs to your favorites as well. We do this so that you can identify all of the channels, including HD channels, where you can watch your favorite shows.

Some lineups actually have network channels (including CBS, NBC, etc) on 3 - 4 different stations, which would make a favorites list look repetitive. Unfortunately right now, there's no way to "un-favorite" one without the other(s). We're working on making this feature more customizable in the future.

When will this be resolved?

Tags (1)
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation