Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Seeing TBD on webpage for listings

Bronze Problem Solver

Seeing TBD on webpage for listings

I see the TBD at random times each day as well. I normally use firefox, when I see the TBDs I look at the listings using MS Edge (Internet Explorer in win10) and there are no TBDs. Seems like web site code doesn't like Firefox anymore.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: watchlist

The "preferred" listings site as mentioned below, https://tv.xfinity.com/listings  does not have the fetures of the previous version, http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings. The prvious version allowed controlling of the cable boxes by changing the channel by clicking on a channel where as the new one starts streaming the channel on the puter. I also don't see a way to set channel favorites in the new version so I don't have to look through hundreds of undesired channels. The previous version of the site works with MS Edge, but not Firefox, no idea why.

Bronze Problem Solver

Forgot to mention, when I get the TBDs & missing channels, it only happens when looking at the listings for the current time. To see all the listings without the TBDs, I select a time an hour before the current time, ie. if its 9:40 and I get TBDs I select viewing the listings for 8:00 and all the TBDs are replaced with the correct listings.

Regular Contributor

This has been an ongoing problem for years. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Seeing TBD on webpage for listings

The TBDs are rampant on Google Chrome, even the major channels

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation