Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Seattle KEXP 90.3

New Poster

Seattle KEXP 90.3

There are a bunch of radio station ins the Seattle area, but we are missing the best station in the Northwest - KEXP 90.3.

I've asked them to be carried on xfinity and KEXP said that it was up to the cable company!

How can we make this happen?

Admin1

Re: Seattle KEXP 90.3

Hi _1 -- This is not something we would be able to help with. Pandora Radio and iHeartRadio apps are carried on our X1 platform. Only Pandora and iHeartRadio decide what stations are available on their apps. KEXP would need to come to a broadcast agreement with either Pandora or iHeartRadio in order to be available. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Hi Zach, comcast currently carries dozens of radio stations in the Seattle area on channels - not via an app.  Have a look at the channel lineup in Seattle from 964-986.  I'd like to get the local radio station added to the local lineup. While KEXP certainly is on both of those apps, I'd like it the native, non-streaming format.

Official Employee

Hello @__1. The music channels provided in the range 964-986, are the result of carefully negotiated agreements.  We thank you for your feedback regarding Seattle KEXP 90.3. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us. Please feel free to leave official feedback here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation