Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED??

Regular Visitor

SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED??

I have been watching Parks and Recreation all day on xfinity streampix on my computer and then when i go to the next episode the orange key pops up and says "xfinity streampix subscription required" when I am very well subscribed to premium channels and basic ones such as NBC which I'm still trying to watch. When it first started happening I would log out and log back onand it would work but now that's not even working. I do not like paying for certain services and not having them work properly. Please tell me how to fix this irritating problem. 

New Poster

Re: SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED??

This same irritating thing is happening to us. After watching several episodes of Homeland, suddenly it says we need to be subscribed to view this.We ARE subscribed! More trouble with Comcast.

Logged off and back on, no improvement two days in a row. After calling twice and the recording says a 12 minute wait, we gave up the wait after 47 and 35 minutes!!

What kind of customer service is this? We pay good money to upgrade and get this!

How can we solve this?

Official Employee

Re: SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED??

Hello,

We experienced an outage earlier that is now almost resolved. you can find more information in the following thread:

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/quot-Subscription-Required-quot-But-I-already-subscri...

Thank you.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation