Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

SOLVED: 900 Error codes when trying to stream via website

Frequent Visitor

SOLVED: 900 Error codes when trying to stream via website

I have had this issue a number of times. It seems that the Comcast video app is not compatible with specific versions of Flash. 

I do know that it does work with the following: 

Flash 11.6 r602
Version: 11,6,602,168

Please be aware that if you are using Google Chrome the Version number is what matters. 11.6.r602 seems to have been released to Google with a different revision.

To fix the issue, reinstall Flash with a version that works. To find older versions of Flash go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

For Chrome, after you install the correct version you will need to manually disable the existing version and make sure the new version is enabled. To do so, open a new Chrome tab and type chrome://plugins and hit enter. Look for the section titled Adobe Flash Player and make sure to enable the correct version and disable the incorrect verison as shown in this screenshot:

http://screencast.com/t/CnmkzoWwIvjv

Frequent Visitor

Re: SOLVED: 900 Error codes when trying to stream via website

i Just verified that this solution also works with the latest Flash Player

Description: Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
Version: 11,6,602,171

you can download it here: 

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect

New Poster

NOT solved ~~ having the issue WITH  fLASH VER. 11.6.602.168

and on ALL my computers with diff ver of flash.....

Frequent Visitor

Did you try 11,6,602,171?

Frequent Visitor

Also, if you are going to report it broken, please also report your operating system, operating system version, browser and browser version so I can try to duplicate it here.

Frequent Visitor

Myflash and browsers were up to date so the error was factually an authenticaion probelm caused by Comcast.

The issue was due to the primary account holder and the secondary account holder.  Comcast does not allow secondary accounts to watch MA shows like Walking Dead, only the primary account can now do that.

Comcast confirmed that to me after 90 minutes on the phone with them.

See my description here

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Error-Error-900-3322-1107296263-trying-to-stream-show...

New Poster

Nothing works for me in any browser if it comes from Xfinity's service. The Hulu stuff plays, but I can go directly to Hulu for that so its really not a service Xfinity is giving me. I have tried downgrading to every version of Flash mentioned in this thread, and I am the only account. I have Windows 7 and I have tried Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 19, and whatever the current version of Chrome is. I have also tried 7 different series from the "free week" (what's free about something you can't watch?) and various episodes from them...all give error 900 but once in a while IE will play the little promo before choking on the actual show.

My Device Information My Zip Code: 95327 My Cable Provider: Not Installed Use Dac: false My Conroller ID: 176 My Map ID: 318 My Persona ID: 13863 My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: false Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: false My public IP address: 24.10.101.88 My operating system: Windows - rv:19.0 My web browser: Firefox 19 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Silverlight version: 5.1.20125.0 My flash version: 11.6 r602 Javascript: enabled Cookies: Enabled (2783 Bytes). Time Information My Clock Time: Thu Mar 28 2013 19:37:35 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time) Server Clock Time: Thu Mar 28 2013 19:37:35 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
My Account Information In Home Authenticated: false Primary Account: true Provider Codes: s, bi, bj, bq, ce, cd, cf, g, ak, aw, ar, dc, cg, cq, da, cu, au, bv, b, cz, u, br, cx, bt, cm, h, ad, bw, d, al, bh, ci, a, y, bx, cp, bu, by, cn, ax, bs, at, ct, cb, ch, cs, e, aj, cv, bz, db, bm, co, bl, bp, cw, cj, bo, j, cc, bn Internet Subscriber: true Cable TV Subscriber: true Voice Subscriber: false
Official Employee

thatscifiguy wrote:

Nothing works for me in any browser if it comes from Xfinity's service. The Hulu stuff plays, but I can go directly to Hulu for that so its really not a service Xfinity is giving me. I have tried downgrading to every version of Flash mentioned in this thread, and I am the only account. I have Windows 7 and I have tried Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 19, and whatever the current version of Chrome is. I have also tried 7 different series from the "free week" (what's free about something you can't watch?) and various episodes from them...all give error 900 but once in a while IE will play the little promo before choking on the actual show.

My Device Information My Zip Code: 95327 My Cable Provider: Not Installed Use Dac: false My Conroller ID: 176 My Map ID: 318 My Persona ID: 13863 My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: false Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: false My public IP address: 24.10.101.88 My operating system: Windows - rv:19.0 My web browser: Firefox 19 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Silverlight version: 5.1.20125.0 My flash version: 11.6 r602 Javascript: enabled Cookies: Enabled (2783 Bytes). Time Information My Clock Time: Thu Mar 28 2013 19:37:35 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time) Server Clock Time: Thu Mar 28 2013 19:37:35 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
My Account Information In Home Authenticated: false Primary Account: true Provider Codes: s, bi, bj, bq, ce, cd, cf, g, ak, aw, ar, dc, cg, cq, da, cu, au, bv, b, cz, u, br, cx, bt, cm, h, ad, bw, d, al, bh, ci, a, y, bx, cp, bu, by, cn, ax, bs, at, ct, cb, ch, cs, e, aj, cv, bz, db, bm, co, bl, bp, cw, cj, bo, j, cc, bn Internet Subscriber: true Cable TV Subscriber: true Voice Subscriber: false

What are the numbers that appear after the 900?

What specific videos are you trying to watch? Please send the links.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

(Error 900|3322.10002)

New Poster

I can confirm this worked for me. Using an older version of Flash works compared to the rev.180 (current version).

I am also using Chrome Version 26.0.1410.43 m

Thanks!Smiley Happy

New Poster

I am having a problem with streaming videos on my laptop.  The error code is (Error 900|3315.58).  I searched but could not find the same code anywhere.

New Poster

My Device Information My Zip Code: 19103 My Cable Provider: Recommended by Comcast Use Dac: true My Conroller ID: 180 My Map ID: 208 My Persona ID: 13796 My myDVR Manager Status: activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 1 My Queue setup: true Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: false My public IP address: 108.17.72.2 My operating system: Windows - Windows NT 6.1 My web browser: Explorer 9 - Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E) My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Silverlight version: 4.1.10329.0 My Flash version: 11.7.700.169 Javascript: enabled                    Cookies: Enabled (3188 Bytes). Time Information My Clock Time: Wed Apr 10 14:47:36 EDT 2013 Server Clock Time: Wed Apr 10 14:47:37 EDT 2013

My Account Information In Home Authenticated: false Primary Account: true Provider Codes: s, bi, bj, cy, bq, ce, cd, cf, aw, ar, dc, cg, cq, da, cu, au, bv, b, cz, u, c, br, cx, bt, h, ad, bw, d, al, bh, ci, a, y, bx, bb, bc, cp, bu, by, cn, ax, bs, at, ct, cb, ch, cs, e, aj, cv, bz, db, bm, co, bl, bp, cw, cj, bo, j, cc, f, m, bn Internet Subscriber: true Cable TV Subscriber: true Voice Subscriber: true
New Poster

Here is the video link and here is what the errors says

"Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing your video.

Please refresh this page in your browser to try again.       

(Error 900|3315.58)       

Refresh"

No videos will play but sometimes they will start, or at least the commercial will start, and then they will get this error.

Official Employee

RobinsLM wrote:

I am having a problem with streaming videos on my laptop.  The error code is (Error 900|3315.58).  I searched but could not find the same code anywhere.

Make sure that you are not in Incoginto Mode when trying to watch a video.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I am not using Chrome and I am not in private browsing either.

New Poster

Any other suggestions?

New Poster

I had the same problem as you guys. i tried all the things i could find on the net and came up short and still having the error.

What i did is I uninstalled IE internet explorer, uninstalled flash player and uninstalled microsoft silverlight. Then i reninstalled all of them and it works perflectly.

Good luck to everyone! cheers!

New Poster

this is what my screen says when i try to watch Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing CNN.

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off.

(Error 900|3315.1000058)

1. Refresh

Google chrome n not in private mode

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 9 in conversation