Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

SERIES PAGE STALLING: Attack on Titan

Frequent Visitor

SERIES PAGE STALLING: Attack on Titan

Hello.

I am experiencing a loading issue with on the tv.xfinity.com web service of the television program Attack on Titan. 

https://tv.xfinity.com/entity/5815744667563953112 

The Xfinity Stream website for the television show seems to be stuck loading, and never gets to the Episode List. This has happened both on my work PC and home PC. Part of the page loads, and the Series Info tab works, but the Episodes tab just loads without any results. It'd be one thing if there were no episodes available for streaming, but usually when there are no episodes for a program, it shows "No episodes available at this time" or something to that effect; this, it's like the web page is stuck. I am able to watch other shows just fine on Xfinity Stream, and even other shows from the same Network provider have come through just fine as recently as last weekend.

Attach on Titan.jpgA screenshot of the page loading. The three balls just keep cycling and no content comes through.

Hopefully you can track down why the page is broken for me, and can determine if other customers are also affected. (And if there's any chance you can fix it quickly, that'd be awesome, because I think some episodes are about to expire and I don't want to get left behind on the season!) Thank you for your time.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation