Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Riddle me this - Silverlight Mac

Frequent Visitor

Riddle me this - Silverlight Mac

All silverlight content on your websit skips. If its through hulu and uses adobe flash player it runs flawlessly, but if I play something from streampix or a premium channels content delivered via the silverlight web player it skips horribly. The playback is awful yet my cpu usage is not running high and the fact that flash player runs flawlessly.

Additionally I noticed you have new live streaming options like CNN availible, and that new live stream is delivered via silverlight, but that player does not skip as often as the "on demand" silverlight player. This has been an on going problem ever since Ive had comcast and wanted to stream anything from the silverlight player.

My operating system:Mac - UndefinedMy web browser:Safari 6 - Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_1) AppleWebKit/536.25 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Version/6.0 Safari/536.25My system typeesktop Computer Or Other DeviceMy Move player version:Not InstalledMy Silverlight version:5.1.10516.0My flash version:11.4 R402Javascript:EnabledCookies:Enabled

Tags (1)
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation