Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Recording

New Poster

Recording

I am having triouble figuring out how to set a timed recording. For example, Sunday football always carries over past the regular time. We enjoy the Sunday night shows and we always were able to set the recording of our favorite shows to co-incide with the late start times. For example, if football ran over to say, 8:25, we could set Madam Secretary and all the following shows to begin at 8:25 and run until 11:25.  I cannot for the life of me find out how to do that with the new set-up.

Please help!  Thank you

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Recording

I found the easiest way is to just record the show that comes on after. Works every time.

Valued Contributor

Re: Recording

mrss89 wrote:

I am having triouble figuring out how to set a timed recording. For example, Sunday football always carries over past the regular time. We enjoy the Sunday night shows and we always were able to set the recording of our favorite shows to co-incide with the late start times. For example, if football ran over to say, 8:25, we could set Madam Secretary and all the following shows to begin at 8:25 and run until 11:25.  I cannot for the life of me find out how to do that with the new set-up.

Please help!  Thank you

You can manually record the games and specify the stop time and also add an extra 5 minutes to your other favorite programs.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation