Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: xfinity tv app dvr manager

Contributor

Re: xfinity tv app dvr manager

I just had my tripple play installed yesterday and have the same EXACT message on my iPhone!  DVR is 100% full.  My DVR has nothing recorded on it as of yet.  I have Anyroom DVR and all my boxes are showing on the app but cant use them.  When I go to test from the app, I get an error.  HELP!

Contributor

xfinity TV app ERROR messages AnyRoom DVR PLEASE HELP!

Just got Anyroom DVR service (re)installed last week.  Had it a few months ago and everything worked perfect. Cancelled to try DTV and did not like it. Got anyroom back with 1 RNG 200n and 3 150N terminals like I had.  Heres the problem..All boxes and dvr show up on my tv app on my iPhone but when I try and "Test" each TV (or box) it will not communicate.  I get a "unknown error please try again" with a cancel or retry button within the message.  Also, when I go to my dvr in the app, it says that it is full and that I have no programs scheduled for 14 days.  My dvr has nothing recorded on it and I can set recordings from it directly.  The app sees the boxes as DVR1 (default), TV1 TV2 TV3. But when I try and send a test command to see or change the name to a tv the error comes up in the app.  Tried deleting app and re-installed several times with no results.  To add one more thing, MY dvr manager on my PC keeps saying "Sync in process" and the blue circle arrow icon is not spinning.  Has been this way for 5 days.  All of this used to work with NO problem when I had the same exact set up a few months ago.  This is so frustrating and really need this to work!  Please Help! 

Contributor

Re: xfinity TV app ERROR messages AnyRoom DVR PLEASE HELP!

Update:  One of my RNG 150n boxes now accept comands from app on iPhone.  DVR and the oter 2 150n boxes not responding and get "request error" on iphone app.  What gives here????

Contributor

Re: xfinity TV app ERROR messages AnyRoom DVR PLEASE HELP!

I am SURE my other 2 150n and DVR (rng 200n) boxes are not provisioned properly or the serial/PK numbers are not set up correctly on my account. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation