Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Xfinity on demand

Regular Visitor

Sorry, I wanted to watch on my iPad, message said to download xfinityto go, which I did, still can't watch. Same message keeps popping up, thnx for your help
Official Employee

Hello 

So now that you have downloaded the app and logged in with your Comcast username and password, are you still not able to see any shows on there? What is the type of error that you get? Are you having any issues watching On Demand on your cable box as well? Also, another thing to remember is that he app is compatible with the iPad 2 or later models. More informations on the app is available here: http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/xfinity-tv-app-overview/

Let me know as soon as you can and I will be happy to help you resolve the issue you are having.

Thank You!!!

ComcastGeorge

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

All of a sudden, I have been getting an ERROR: 106000.43 message (can't connect to your network) when I tried to watch the most recent episode of a show through the Xfinity To Go app. However, I had no problems watching other episodes of the same show earlier today. When I tried to watch a movie instead (again, through the Xfinity to Go app), I got the same error message. I am on a Galaxy Note 2, using Android 4.3.  Thank you.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation