Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: The XFINITY™ Mobile app is now the XFINITY™ Connect app

New Poster

Now when I launch the Xfinity TV app, it starts loading then closes and goes back to the all apps pageSince Xfinity Mobile became Xfinity Connect and no longer performs the TV functions, listings, program DVR, etc., I can no longer see TV listings on my phone or program my DVR from my phoneYou are lightyears behind the sattelite companiesWhere is your development team that you can't get competent peopleAs soon as the disgust for Comcast rises to the level that it is worse than the notion of sweeping snow off the sattelite dish, I will make a break for it, getting closer everydayComcast is one of the most incompetent companies I ever had to deal withI wish Cetury Link would partner with another cable company; people would defect from Comcast in droves.

Silver Problem Solver

There are two seperate apps for android, the connect app and the tv app that you need to have.  Do you have both apps.  This is for android I assume.  This is also a user to user forum so any advice you get will be from other customers.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation