Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: RedZone and Digital Premier

New Poster

Oh boy, first year with Xfinity after 8 years of U-Verse and it looks like I may finally miss my first day of Red Zone football since the freaking channel was launched!   I signed up for the X1 Premier Quad Play with the understanding that I'll have access to all channels and now, not only don't I have access to the channel but I'm not even sure I can upgrade to it if I wanted to.   I told my wife this was a bad idea!  :/

Official Employee

Kuchu1, I'd like to see what offers we have in your area to get you NFL Redzone back. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your account address and full name for assistance.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I've had Digital Premier for years, and the package has always included the RedZone channel...until today.  After a lengthy online chat session with Customer Support, I was informed I'd need to add the Sports and Entertainment package for additonal $9.99 per month. Trying to find a simple channel list of the S&E package was a convoluted mess, but eventullay I prevailed. Guess what?  Without upgrading to the S&E package my current subscription already includes all but two of the S&E package channels.  Yeah, I'm already getting the NFL Network, MLB Network, NHL Network, PAC-12 Network, CBS Sports, CMT and so on.  The "missing" channels?  RedZone and Big Ten Network.  So $9.99 for two channels?  And let's be serious, for most people it's $9.99 for one channel - the RedZone.  I mentioned this to the CR but to no avail, he stated RedZone wasn't included in the Premier package.   Needlesss to say this makes me very unahappy...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation