Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Rdk-03032 every day reboot

Frequent Visitor

Rdk-03032 every day reboot

I think the X-1 system has been in beta since I installed it last January. I reboot my boxes every single day because of errors and crashes. comcast reboots regularly too, so I have an uptime of less than 24 hours for the boxes. This is completely unacceptable And I have yet to receive adequate help from Comcast in fixing these issues. The repair guys tell me they can't fix it when they come. I am plagued by rdk-03032 errors, everyday and most consistently after midnight. So at night I watch my Roku every time I need to wait out a reboot. About ready to cancel.

Anybody have any success with these 03032 problems? All the cable connections Between boxes and wall plates and TVs are tight. Have had just about enough to want to cancel my service.
New Poster

Re: Rdk-03032 every day reboot

I was having the same issues. I work until midnight and the internet is non stop crashing. I finally took it upon myself to return their equiptment and buy my own modum/router. I no longer have the issues of  loosing connection. In the long run it may be cheaper to purchase your own, Since its 8$ a month just to rent the modum

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation