Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

RDK-03004

ANSWERED
Contributor

RDK-03004

There was an area outage last night was supposed to be restored by 11pm woke up to no cable no internet. Nothing changed in the house, support now says no outage in the area just me without cable/internet.
Tv has the RDK-03004 error - any advice
Accepted Solution

Re: RDK-03004

dorky1 wrote:
There was an area outage last night was supposed to be restored by 11pm woke up to no cable no internet. Nothing changed in the house, support now says no outage in the area just me without cable/internet.

Yes, call back in and schedule a tech out. You were in an outage but also may have been part of the problem. When there is an ingress issue ( meaning something in your house is backfeeding noise/interference enough to cause plant issues) maintainance department will place a high pass filter on your drop,essentially knocking out your service, forcing you to call in and have it repaired. Notes were put on your account last night. 

View answer in context
Service Expert

dorky1 wrote:

Try rebooting the box to force a new connection to the X1 network.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

Did that several times, sent signal nothing worked, told me connection outside my house might be a problem. Initially I was told it should be fixed within a week then I called again now I have an appt for tomorrow morning. I wish I had either cable or internet I don't need both. I also have a sick dog Smiley Sad
Official Employee

dorky1 wrote:

Yes, call back in and schedule a tech out. You were in an outage but also may have been part of the problem. When there is an ingress issue ( meaning something in your house is backfeeding noise/interference enough to cause plant issues) maintainance department will place a high pass filter on your drop,essentially knocking out your service, forcing you to call in and have it repaired. Notes were put on your account last night. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

Thank you 👍
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation