Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Quit dodging questions. Fix your NBCS stream.

New Poster

Quit dodging questions. Fix your NBCS stream.

FIX THE NBCSN STREAM. I won't use my CENSORED profanity this time..

This is ridiculous. Get the stream working, is this not someone's job?? How can you mess up a playoff stream so badly?? FIX THIS. Many of us would actually like to watch our Hawks in the playoffs!!

Regular Contributor

Re: Quit dodging questions. Fix your NBCS stream.

Are the Hawks playing tonight? According to everything I have seen, they are not.

Your other post which I briefly saw asked why the game isn't available. Unless the schedule changed at the last minute and no one posted about the change it seems there is no game tonight.

This is from here http://www.nba.com/hawks/2014-hawks-pacers-splash-page which is the same schedule posted on other pages.

Atlanta Hawks2.PNG

New Poster

We're talking about the NHL. Blackhawks.

Cable Expert
Moved:

This is a placeholder for a post that was moved to a secure location because it violates the forum guidelines (inappropriate or disruptive). http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Forum-Guidelines/Posting-Guidelines/td-p/866289

Regular Contributor

Then say BLACKHAWKS.

When I hear HAWKS, I think of the Atlanta Hawks and I am probably not the only one who does so. 

New Poster

Thanks for contributing to the discussion. You've been most helpful.

New Poster

Or maybe through deductive reasoning you could surmsie that people who care enough about a team to post on this god forsaken forum know when their team is playing

Problem Solver

The issue is not who is playing tonight, the issue is NBC SN streaming functional. When I try to watch it on Xfinity I see   THIS PROGRAM IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE  with a NBC SN logo.

Because of the logo I think this is something NBC has done, not Comcast.

Calm down because I found the solution you are waiting for (I bet I could get $5 from you right now) OK enough teasing........

After you click on the link below - the page says you must sign in, it is not a big deal to sign in.

Click on the icon in the center of the screen.  Then select your service provider - Xfinity.

You are now good to go, the second time I went to the site I did not have to sign in.

Click on this link and bookmark the page for quick access in the future.

http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

All hockey fans must click on kudo  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ somewhere over here ▼

Problem Solver

Can anyone confirm that the link above worked for you.

New Poster

I'm also having this problem. It only started recently, I was able to watch hockey and soccer games up until a few weeks ago. What is the deal? I want to watch the Blackhawks lose too!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 6 in conversation