Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

QVC2

ANSWERED
New Poster

QVC2

My Request:  QVC2 Channel is it available in Houston, TX area? if so what is the channel? if not when will it be available?

Accepted Solution

Re: QVC2

Hello All, thank you for your feedback. I understand your desire to add content that you enjoy watching in your area. We do listen to customer feedback. For more information on this topic, follow this link: https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/. The support page also includes a link to our Customer Feedback Form where you can request channels that you would like to have added to our lineup. If for any reason the link does not work for you, I suggest copying and pasting it into the address bar of your preferred browser.

View answer in context
Problem Solver

QVC2 (formerly known as QVC Plus) is not available from Comcast in any market at this time.

New Poster

Why can't WE have this??!! It's not like we (us in the south) pay enough each month!! You have stupid channel on there that WE DONT want. Here's one that WE DO want!!! PLS ADD!!!
Official Employee

Hello All, thank you for your feedback. I understand your desire to add content that you enjoy watching in your area. We do listen to customer feedback. For more information on this topic, follow this link: https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/. The support page also includes a link to our Customer Feedback Form where you can request channels that you would like to have added to our lineup. If for any reason the link does not work for you, I suggest copying and pasting it into the address bar of your preferred browser.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation