Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Purchased a movie; can't RW, FF or pause, and while playing switches to tips/tricks or landscape.

New Poster

Purchased a movie; can't RW, FF or pause, and while playing switches to tips/tricks or landscape.

TV viewing:
I have two issues occurring with a purchased movie, which is *also* happening with other On Demand programming: the FF, RW and pause are disabled and during the purchased movie (I paid $15.00 for a movie I can't rewind?), while it is playing, the picture is being interrupted every two or three minutes by a screen change to 'tips and tricks' or still landscape images as if On Demand is currently inactive; so I still have active sound, but have to press any key on the remote to bring the picture back. I purchased this movie, and am finding this feature dysfunctional. In other words, during the movie, I'm seeing these other images interfere with the film I'm watching.

I'm also finding it very difficult to navigate between the 'old' Xfinity set-up and the new, who's search doesn't pull up movies currently listed on the old. I'm getting an 'OOPS!" for everything I type in.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation