Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Project Runway S11/Ep12 not working

New Poster

Project Runway S11/Ep12 not working

Season 11, episode 12 of Project runway is not working.  I have emptied my browser cache and cookies, but the other episodes all work fine.  The finale episodes work fine as well.  But this episode comes before the finale, so of course I can't watch them until I have seen this one!

Tags (1)
New Poster

Error - Not able to watch!

Below is what happens when I try to watch online. 
I have also tried to access via On Demand on my tv but this episode isn't even showing up on the screen. The one minute winner and loser clips are there but I want to watch the episode. The episode that follows appears to be available but I prefer to watch in order. 
Please fix!!!

Xfinity
Project Runway  “In A Place Far, Far Away”  More Episodes

(Season 11 | Episode 12)1:03:17 minutes

This is the last challenge before Heidi announces who will be going to Fashion Week! The designers are brought to a magnificent location to spark their inspiration for their final challenge where they learn they must create avant-garde looks.

cc | Closed Captioning Available

This video cannot be played.

We've experienced a playback error. (Error 525|3222)

Please try deleting your cookies and browser cache and refresh this page.

New Poster

TV program won't play

Project Runway“In A Place Far, Far Away” program will not play.

The message:

We've experienced a playback error. (Error 525|3222)

Official Employee

Re: Project Runway Episode not working

moraleo wrote:

Season 11, episode 12 of Project runway is not working.  I have emptied my browser cache and cookies, but the other episodes all work fine.  The finale episodes work fine as well.  But this episode comes before the finale, so of course I can't watch them until I have seen this one!

Thank you for alerting us about this issue.

Our team is looking into now and I will update this thread when it is fixed.

Thanks for the feedback,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

As Usual

It has now been 5 days since I've tried to watch project runway on my computer, but have been unable to do so for some unknown reason. And as usual Comcast has done exactly nothing to fix the problem despite having received notification. Nor, to anyone's surprise, has there been any effort to provide any reconcilitation for undelivered services - totally in line with all the other false assurance, blatant misrepresentations, and outright lies Comcast is known for. Kudos, Comcast! You really are the asbsolute worst.

New Poster

Re: Project Runway Episode not working

Wow, it's been almost 3 days since this has been reported - and I still can't view it.  Any chance you will get this fixed soon?  I still get error 525/3223 or error 413 if I try to watch.

New Poster

Error 413: Project Runaway. S11/Ep12

I've been getting Error 413 for "Project Runway - In a place far, far away"

for the last 24 hours.

Seems like only other forum to have this issue resolved, didn't explain how to do it.

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Error 413

Same here, and on top of that when you try to have it sent to on demand to watch on the TV, it sends wrong episode (ep 9 It's all about me) to the tv instead.  If you click on more options it opens a list of a few episodes I think...but they aren't labled, none of them appear to be episode 12 either.

Official Employee

Hi all,

This is an issue on our end that our team is working on now. I will update this thread when it is fixed.

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

This episode of Project Runway is still not fixed.  I tried to send to my DVR as an alternative and that didn't work either.  Been trying to watch since 10/16.  Help.....

New Poster

Do you have a time frame for when Project Runway should be available to watch???

New Poster

Re: Project Runway S11/Ep12 not working

Episode 12 which aired 10/3/2013 is not posted on  On Demand.  This is a re-occuring issue - if you guys can''t handle the buisness, then outsource to China.  There is absolutely no excuse for this and the fact I have to go to Lifetime (cause I'm sure not going give Comcast anymore business) to watch the most recent episode.  Incompetence, sure and simple.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 11 in conversation