Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Progress bar in chrome when watching DVR recordings remotely.

Frequent Visitor

Progress bar in chrome when watching DVR recordings remotely.

Whan watching a DVR recording on the XTV site in google chrome the progress bar will keep popping up every 30 to 40 seconds, searching the internet yielded no information, any idea's how to stop this, if viewed in window mode the problem goes away but video's were meant to be watched full screen. This doesn't happen with firefox but firefox and flash aren't playing together well for me

Service Expert

Re: Progress bar in chrome when watching DVR recordings remotely.

Myles_B wrote:

Whan watching a DVR recording on the XTV site in google chrome the progress bar will keep popping up every 30 to 40 seconds, searching the internet yielded no information, any idea's how to stop this, if viewed in window mode the problem goes away but video's were meant to be watched full screen. This doesn't happen with firefox but firefox and flash aren't playing together well for me

interesting. on my win7 desktop i've used 3 browsers never had an issue. however in checking them out to reply, the chrome gave me audio only on DVR playback and live stream. firefox didn't let me get past "preparing channel lineup", and IE worked perfectly. This screws up my use of the chrome browser with my chromcast to watch on TV.

comcast?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation