Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Programming DVR online vs. tv

Problem Solver

Programming DVR online vs. tv

How can I program tv shows online when the channels are missing from the Watch TV listings, when the channels are not showing on that list..  Specifically  ABC - NBC - FOX ?  

I just looked, those particular stations are missing from the   http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings.  

Am I the only one seeing this?

ciao, bj

Problem Solver

Re: Programming DVR online vs. tv

I guess I'm the only one..  Probably a non issue, the channels are back,  last check, altho for the 7:30 pm time slot on> it was the TBD message.   It went away with the Primetime button selection.  

Oh well, not going to concern myself, took care of the DVR, and thoroughly rely on  http://www.zap2it.com for accuracy in tv listings for my area..  Smiley Happy

BTW- during the past few days, I've been trying to access the NEW WAY TO WATCH TV from the banner on the tv listings page.

I seem to be on a continuous loop of sign in..   Don't really care, just thought I'd mention it in case someone else is having the same.  

ciao, bj

Frequent Visitor

Re: Programming DVR online vs. tv

You're not alone. I want to program the DVR to record a show while i'm out, but i can't access the listings. annoying, as usual.

This has worked for me previously. comcast, is this something you will have working soon?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation