Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Program times are not consistent

ANSWERED
New Poster

Program times are not consistent

Doesn't anybody know what time it is? The TV listings across the top, have times 4:30, 5:00,5:30, 6:00, 18:30. 19:00. 19:30, 20:00, 20:30,21:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30.

In the drop-down list, there's 6:30, 7:00, 7:30 etc. All of these are Central Standard Time.

However, if you click on a show for more details, the show time listed is Eastern Standard Time.

Couldn't you just pick one and be consistent?

Accepted Solution

Re: Program times are not consistent

cejp wrote:

Doesn't anybody know what time it is? The TV listings across the top, have times 4:30, 5:00,5:30, 6:00, 18:30. 19:00. 19:30, 20:00, 20:30,21:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30.

In the drop-down list, there's 6:30, 7:00, 7:30 etc. All of these are Central Standard Time.

However, if you click on a show for more details, the show time listed is Eastern Standard Time.

On our TV listings page, click on your zip code on top of the grid and re-enter it (it might say "Auto" instead of your zip). Right next to the zip code, there is a dropdown list of Time Zones. Re-select your timezone from the dropdown menu and then click the "Submit" button.

This refresh  should correct your listings. Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

View answer in context
Official Employee

cejp wrote:

On our TV listings page, click on your zip code on top of the grid and re-enter it (it might say "Auto" instead of your zip). Right next to the zip code, there is a dropdown list of Time Zones. Re-select your timezone from the dropdown menu and then click the "Submit" button.

This refresh  should correct your listings. Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

That worked. Thanks.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation