Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Problems with comcast voice and DVR

New Poster

Problems with comcast voice and DVR

My Tv is not receiving. DVR keeps cutting off. and then takes a day to reset programing.  My phone does not allow people to hear me on the other end.  I even bought a new phone same problem.  I have reset everything

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Problems with comcast voice and DVR

Call them at the phone number on your bill or 1-800-Comcast and ask them to check the account setup and send refresh signals. If they can't fix the problems during the phone call, insist that they send a tech out to identify the causes and correct them.

If the tech finds wiring, splitters, amplifiers, or connections in your home (even if Comcast originally supplied them) you'll probably have to pay for the visit unless you have their Service Protection Plan (http://www.comcast.com/spp/, about $5/mo). If the trouble is due to a faulty Comcast cable box/DVR/modem/gateway or anything outside your home, you shouldn't be charged.

For additional information please see Pixelation, video and audio dropouts, One Moment Please S0a00 messages.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation