Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Problem With CW HD

Contributor

Problem With CW HD

The CW channels I have are 14, 388, 1171 have an issue with recording set to record hd prefered, the problems is 14 and 1171 display 

CONTENT FOR THIS 
CHANNEL CAN NOW
BE FOUND ON 388

Any cw series recording defaults to 14 for HD,  I end up with a wonderful recorded message that my programming is on another channel.

Some help here Please

CW14..JPGCW388.JPGCW1171.JPGCW14hdNot.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: problem with line up

Hi, wapo - I checked your account and I see that you have a recording scheduled for channel 388. Are you still having issues with CW channels? 

All Replies
Official Employee

Hi, wapo - I checked your account and I see that you have a recording scheduled for channel 388. Are you still having issues with CW channels? 

Contributor

at this point no,  but 14 and 1171 as well as 388 are listed as hd,  if the only options on the recording setup are cw, hd, or sd I am concerned that setting it at prefered hd or CW,  channel 14 will be what is recorded record,  again for series recordings

Official Employee

You have a recording scheduled for tomorrow on channel 388. Let's see how it goes. Could you please update this post when you check the recording tomorrow? Just want to make sure the issue is completely resolved. 

Contributor

I will let you know.

Contributor

The recording happened as set.  I have a concern, when they move us to the 1000-1999 channel line up the CW will not be incluced as the cw 1171 is just the annoucement that 388 is now cw.

Official Employee

We currently have 2 different channel maps, which causes duplicate channels. As soon as all channels get moved to the new channel map - you won't get this message.