Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Please update TV listings on web site

Problem Solver

Please update TV listings on web site

If anyone from Comcast is listening, can you please figure out a way to get more accurate TV listings on the web site http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings?

I use that site almost exclusivly which watching TV (because I find it much easier to use that the "guide"), but I frequently find the listings are not correct.  For example, right now my local NBC channel is broadcasting an EPL match, but the web site says "To be announced".  Other times the programs shown on the web site are "out of sync", particularly with CNN which sometimes displays the east coast schedule.

I'll point out the the "guide" is almost always correct; right now it correctly show the match details "Barclays Premier League Soccer, Cardiff vs. Sunderland".  Also, if I go to the listings at TVGuide.com, the correct info is shown.  

Frequent Visitor

Re: Please update TV listings on web site

All my tv channel are not showing in my bed room box update my TV listings on this web site an , update my password.

Contributor

Re: Please update TV listings on web site

I'm having the same problem with the TV listing not accurate on the Xfinity website or out of sync. It's a shame that I have to use Titan TV site for accurate TV listing so I check what's on.  However, the TV guide on the TV seems to be accurate most of the times.  There is a need for improvement in this area.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation