Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off. 900|106000

New Poster

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off. 900|106000

Why do I keep getting this Error message: "Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off. 900|106000" Everytime I watch ANY online TV show OR Movie??  It loads only about 1 second and then gives me that error message. This is very frustrating!!! Ive tried redownloading Adobe - Didnt work. Ive tried closing and reopeing a couple didffrent browsers- Didnt work. Why Comcast ? Why??

New Poster

Re: Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off. 900|1060

Same here, by the lack of response it seems like they don't care.

Seems that Comcast is no longer a good source for online streaming... constant issues with commercials repeating, freezing, wrong shows etc...

Heard HBO is starting online streaming, writing is on the wall for Comcast if they can't keep their customers happy...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation