Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Part of last episode of Battlestar Galactica is missing!

New Poster

Part of last episode of Battlestar Galactica is missing!

The very last episode of Battlestar Galactica (Daybreak) is split into 2 parts. Part 2 should be longer or perhaps there should be a part three. The story does continue and END somewhere beyond the stopping point I can reach on your website. You can look on Wikipedia at the description of Daybreak, part 2. There should be more and an END! I was hoping to finish this series. It's very sad to be left hanging. Of course, I will probably not be able to wait for it to be posted, but AGAIN: your website claims to have all seasons of Battlestar Galactica available on Xfinity streampix. This is really going to disappoint people coming to your website to watch this series.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Part of last episode of Battlestar Galactica is missing!

ohmytoe wrote:

The very last episode of Battlestar Galactica (Daybreak) is split into 2 parts. Part 2 should be longer or perhaps there should be a part three. The story does continue and END somewhere beyond the stopping point I can reach on your website. You can look on Wikipedia at the description of Daybreak, part 2. There should be more and an END! I was hoping to finish this series. It's very sad to be left hanging. Of course, I will probably not be able to wait for it to be posted, but AGAIN: your website claims to have all seasons of Battlestar Galactica available on Xfinity streampix. This is really going to disappoint people coming to your website to watch this series.

I can duplicate this issue.

We are working on this now and I will let you know when it has been corrected.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Part of last episode of Battlestar Galactica is missing!

Good luck with the technical problems, but IMHO BSG didn't so much end as it just stopped. I hope you enjoy it more than I did.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation