Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Pac-12 Network

New Poster

Pac-12 Network

The Pac-12 Network can only  be watched by Xfinity customers on this app or online, not on the Pac-12 network site.  But the link it sends to is broken, as well as the link if you go to Pac-12 network live from within the Xfinity app or online.  I just want the link to be able to watch the previously aired episodes of Pac-12 shows

Regular Visitor

Re: Pac-12 Network

Is there anyway to watch PAC-12 in Houston, I have the app but there is a key at the bottom of the icon for PAC-12 and it says contact comcast?
New Poster

Re: Pac-12 Network

I live in Arlington, Virginia.  Having subscribed to the ESPN Gameplan in order to get the PAC-12 network, I spent over 5 hours last Saturday talking to 9 different comcast tech representatives inorder to find a way to watch the PAC-12 network.  I was told twice I would receive follow up calls telling me that they would provide a way for me to watch this network...I'm still waiting for those calls. 

After I subscribed to ESPN Gameplan I asked the reps what channel I could watch this nework.  Comcast couldn't give me a channel to watch for this TV Network.  OK ...so instead they directed me to the internet.  So when I try the internet here's what happens:

When I try to watch the PAC-12 network over the internet I'm asked to identify my cable carrier.  When I click on the comcast link I'm then told that I have to by a subscription to get the network.  According to the comcast representatives, I already have that subscription by my purchasing the ESPN Gameplan.  So when I ask how I can get past the PAC-12 Network lock, I'm told to keep trying to connect and that it will eventually recognize my subscription.

So far ... after 4 days of trying ... still no joy! 

Does anyone have any idea how I can watch this network?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation