Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Pac-12 Network live stream not working Error 525|3222

New Poster

Pac-12 Network live stream not working Error 525|3222

Tried everything.  Nothing seems to fix it.  Don't suggest uninstalling Silverlight and reinstalling or deleting cookies and cache.  Why can't we just watch it through the pac-12 website like the other companies have it setup/  This shouldn't be this complicated or frustrating.  i'm obviously not the only one having issues.  Stop using silverlight.

I was able to stream pac-12 live up until yesterday, so I don't know what you changed on your end.

New Poster

Re: Pac-12 Network live stream not working Error 525|3222

I am having the same problem.

New Poster

same problem here! please help.

New Poster

PAC-12 NETWORK Error 525|3222

this is the error message when  trying to log on PAC-12 network.  help resolve   This video cannot be played.

We've experienced a playback error. (Error 525|3222)

Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue with only Pac-12 Network.

New Poster

Re: PAC-12 NETWORK log in

I am getting the same error and have tried deleting my cookies and cache and it still doesn't work

New Poster

Exactly, why can I stream ESPN on Xfinity live just fine, but not the Pac-12 Network?

New Poster

Same issue here, only Pac12 not working.......Comcast is probably on it trying to fix this, but please just let us know what's going on.....and fix this by noon so I can watch my Ducks while "work", thanks Comcast- I know you'll come through..

New Poster

Same here. It's a little frustrating that we have to go through Comcast's website that doesn't even work....

Regular Visitor

Same issue here, worked for last several days, not now!  Wouldn't you know it, college game day!  Comcast fumbles!!!

New Poster

is it still working out bugs being new to the system?

Regular Visitor

Same error.  This is BS! 

Comcast can we get a fix for:  (Error 525|3222)?

New Poster

Bump.

There are about 3 hours a week when anyone would use the Pac-12 streaming, and those are an hour and a half away.  We need a fix quick or this service is useless.

Highlighted
New Poster

PAC12 online viewing problems

Having issues viewing the PAC12 online getting error 525/3222. Deleted history and cookies. Can you help? Trying to watch the 3pm Oregon game.

New Poster

CLENDON, HELP

No workie

New Poster

Re: CLENDON, HELP

Now I just get Error 525|6007.....

Silver Problem Solver

Re: PAC12 online viewing problems

Hello,

Maybe it is a network issue. Do any of the other networks work?

New Poster

Re: CLENDON, HELP

Getting same error as well. tried 3 different browsers. (one of which was a fresh install). Please advise

New Poster

I use comcast and am unable to stream Pac 12 Network. After i download Silverlight as instructed I attempt to stream and I get the black screen again telling me to install silverlight. After a 30 minute wait, the Indian accented fellow at 888.586.2364, told me that Microsoft was having problems with Silverlight 5.1 and that I should download 4.0 which did not work either. I was able to srtream part of the game on a commercial site but it was full of adds and not what I wanted or what I'm paying Comcast for.     Why can't they either fix it or put out a bulletin explaining what's wrong and what they are doing to fix???                                                         

Official Employee

Hi all,

Can you please try our CNN feed and let me know if you are having issues:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/live/network/cnn

If you do not subscribe to CNN, please let me know.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I have the same problem with 525|3222. I am overseas in Europe now and bought this extra charge sports network package from Comcast so that I can watch the Pac-12. It was working two weeks ago back in Portland (outside of my home) and now it does not on my MacBook air in Northern Europe. I have flushed my cashes and cookies more than once. I have read the instructions on uninstalling and installing Siverlight 5.xx down to 4.xx. I have not done this as all here on the forum say it doesn't do anything. Furthermore, I just installed 5.xx a few weeks ago when the Pc-12 started as per the instructions of Comcast... and it worked a few weeks ago. I have tried both Safari and Firefox browsers.

I too wonder why we cannot just log into Pac12.com and watch from there. 

This is very disappointing. 

Official Employee

26YrSubscriber wrote:

I have the same problem with 525|3222. I am overseas in Europe now and bought this extra charge sports network package from Comcast so that I can watch the Pac-12. It was working two weeks ago back in Portland (outside of my home) and now it does not on my MacBook air in Northern Europe. I have flushed my cashes and cookies more than once. I have read the instructions on uninstalling and installing Siverlight 5.xx down to 4.xx. I have not done this as all here on the forum say it doesn't do anything. Furthermore, I just installed 5.xx a few weeks ago when the Pc-12 started as per the instructions of Comcast... and it worked a few weeks ago. I have tried both Safari and Firefox browsers.

I too wonder why we cannot just log into Pac12.com and watch from there. 

This is very disappointing. 

Unfortunately, we do not have the rights to stream content internationally. If you are physically located outside of the United States, you will be unable to watch videos on our site. 

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

Still having this problem. 90% of the shows and stations give me this error. It's been going on for weeks. I cannot watch anything I want to watch.

Frequent Visitor

It appears the only networks that work for me are major networks and ESPN. I've tried all of the suggestions of reinstalling Silverlight and using different browsers.

Official Employee

LenMahl wrote:

It appears the only networks that work for me are major networks and ESPN. I've tried all of the suggestions of reinstalling Silverlight and using different browsers.

Are you signing in and then the site is telling you that you need a subscription or does the video try to start and it is just not playing?

If the video is just not playing, please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you. Please send the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch. Also, what error message are you getting when trying to play a video?

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Just in case you all are still having problems, here's the solution that worked for me.

First, log into your comcast account.  Then go to the Pac 12 Network website, www.pac12network.com.  and look for  "Comcast" in the list of providers that can have the games streaming live.  Click on  "Comcast".  It looks like it is taking you to the same xfinity site, but this one works.

Frequent Visitor

A couple of weeks ago I was able to get it to work on a different computer. Now that computer is giving error 525|2105 after a fresh install of Silverlight and this computer is still giving 525|3222. Unbelievable...

Frequent Visitor

My Device Information My Zip Code:UnknownMy Cable Provider:UnknownMy myDVR Manager Status:Not InstalledMy Set Top Box Names:Not InstalledMy Queue setup:FalseFacebook Queue Syncing:FalseFacebook Connect:Not InstalledMy public IP address:107.0.83.74My operating system:Windows - UndefinedMy web browser:Chrome 22 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.4 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/22.0.1229.79 Safari/537.4My system typeesktop Computer Or Other DeviceMy Move player version:Not InstalledMy Silverlight version:5.1.10516.0My flash version:11.3 R31Javascript:Enabled Cookies:Enabled (3394 Bytes) Time Information My Clock Time:Thu Oct 04 2012 18:55:55 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)Server Clock Time:Thu Oct 04 2012 18:55:53 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time) My Account Information Primary Account:TrueProvider Codes:S, Bi, Bj, Bq, Ce, Cd, Cf, G, Ak, Aw, Ar, Cg, Au, Bv, B, U, Br, Bt, Cm, H, Ad, Bw, D, Al, Bh, Ci, A, Y, Bx, Bb, Bc, Bu, By, Bs, At, Cb, Ch, E, Aj, Bz, Bm, Bl, Bk, Bp, Bo, Cc, F, M, BnInternet Subscriber:TrueCable TV Subscriber:TrueVoice Subscriber:False
Official Employee

LenMahl wrote:
My Device Information My Zip Code:UnknownMy Cable Provider:UnknownMy myDVR Manager Status:Not InstalledMy Set Top Box Names:Not InstalledMy Queue setup:FalseFacebook Queue Syncing:FalseFacebook Connect:Not InstalledMy public IP address:107.0.83.74My operating system:Windows - UndefinedMy web browser:Chrome 22 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.4 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/22.0.1229.79 Safari/537.4My system typeesktop Computer Or Other DeviceMy Move player version:Not InstalledMy Silverlight version:5.1.10516.0My flash version:11.3 R31Javascript:Enabled Cookies:Enabled

This error you are experiencing is indicative of your computer having issues downloading certain files at the start of playback. This can be caused by a firewall or proxy.

Please check your firewall settings and make sure that you are allowing XFINITYTV.com and XFINITY.com to pass through your firewall.

In addition, please try these steps below

1. Clear your browser’s cache
  2. Clear your browser’s cookies
  3. Restart your browser
  4. Attempt to re-watch the same video that was previously resulting in an error.

If the steps above do not work, please completely remove Silverlight from your computer and then try watching a video again. You will now be prompted to install Silverlight. Please follow all the on-screen instructions and then try watching a video again.

Also, try using one of these three browsers that you do not use and see if videos play properly: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox

Please let us know your results.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

I did all of that again in that order for the 3rd or 4th time and it still didn't work. I reinstalled Silverlight for the 5th or 6th time and it didn't work. I tried multiple browsers and even reinstalled Firefox, didn't work. I've tried it on 3 different internet connections and it doesn't work. I can't watch hardly anything online. CNN and ESPN work and that's it.

Frequent Visitor

Update: CNN no longer works.

ESPN is working as well as major network shows, but it seems no cable networks or premium channels work.

New Poster

Error 525|3222

Please help me fix this error.  I have already done the cookies and the cache.   My Zip Code: 77494 My Cable Provider: Recommended By Comcast My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 98.196.208.250 My operating system: Mac - Undefined My web browser: Safari 6 - Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_2) AppleWebKit/536.26.14 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Version/6.0.1 Safari/536.26.14 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.4 R402 Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled (2492 Bytes) Time Information My Clock Time: Wed Oct 24 2012 14:24:49 GMT-0500 (CDT) Server Clock Time: Wed Oct 24 2012 14:24:49 GMT-0500 (CDT)

My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: S, Bq, Ce, Cd, Cf, G, Ak, Aw, Ar, Cg, Au, Bv, B, U, C, Br, Bt, Ca, Ai, H, Ad, Bw, D, Al, Bh, Ci, A, Y, Bx, Bb, Bc, Bu, By, Bs, At, Cb, Ch, E, Aj, Bz, Bm, Bl, Bk, Bp, Bo, Cc, F, M, Bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True
Frequent Visitor

Still doesn't work. I've tried everything you said. I've been watching shows on my phone but the app doesn't stream TV.  went and dug out my old laptop and it won't play either, just says "starting playback" forever. All the other machines give me different 525|xxxx error messages.

It's been months and the service still doesn't work despite trying everything you have said. I have wasted hours reinstalling programs, trying different browsers, different network connections and different computers. I want a discount.

Frequent Visitor

Your service is broken

It has been months. I get errors 525|6102, 525|6222 or simply "starting playback" forever depending on which computer I use. I have deleted caches and cookies, reinstalled silverlight, uninstalled and reinstalled an older version of Silverlight, then updated silverlight, I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, I have made sure AdBlock is turned off, I have reinstalled Firefox and Chrome, I have tried four different internet connections, I have made sure my firewalls are turned off, I have tried three different computers, you name it, I have tried it. I copied all my info from that link and posted it for you, you told me it was a firewall issue but it's not. This is an expensive service, why doesn't it work???

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Your service is broken

I can't tell you why it doesn't work, I can tell you, you do not pay extra to watch shows on your pc or your phone or your tablet.      Most people do not have an issue watching on line so it is something probably with your account if you can't do it on multiple pc's.  Are you logging in with the primary account holders credentials?  do you have parental controls set up?  Its something with  your account stopping this as it can't be that all the hardware does not work. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats