Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Pac 12 Network Online

ANSWERED
New Poster

Pac 12 Network Online

How do i Watch the Pac twelve network online? I am away from home and want to watch one of the games. I have the network on my cable box and have watched parts of games but i am away now and want to watch it online too.

Accepted Solution

Re: Pac 12 Network Online

All information about the Pac-12 network can be found here:

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Pac-12-FAQ-and-Information/m-p/1395297#M25019

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

View answer in context
Tags (1)
New Poster

From what I can tell.  You can't. You would think there would be a big link on their TV main page for Pac 12 Network.  There isn't.  You also can't watch it online from the Pac12network.com site if you are a comcast/xfinity subscriber as they redirect you here....to nothing.

Good job Xfinity.

Official Employee

oh_dubby1 wrote:

How do i Watch the Pac twelve network online? I am away from home and want to watch one of the games. I have the network on my cable box and have watched parts of games but i am away now and want to watch it online too.

On 9/5/12, we are going to offer live online streaming of Pac-12 networks on Xfinity.com/tv. Access to all seven streaming feeds (six regional plus national) will be available to customers who subscribe to the network, whether regional or national. Please note: If the Pac-12 Network is not available in your market, you will not have access to the online streams either.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Humph!  Doesn't really help us tomorrow, now does it?  Did you not realize the season has already started?

Regular Visitor

ComcastJoe, will you please on to the decision makers / string pullers that I (we) are unsatisfied with how Comcast is offering the PAC-12 network?  Things to fix:

#1 - Offer the PAC-12 National channel in HD. SD only = lame and not customer focused. 

#2 - Offer every regional channel instead of locking me into my geographic channel. I'm a lifelong Duck fan, but live in SLC. I'd pay extra for the PAC-12 Oregon channel, but you don't give me that option. 

#3 - Make streaming video available through the PAC-12's new app. At the minimum, make it available on the Xfinity app.  If you're going to be lame enough to prevent me from getting the National channel in HD and withhold the option to get the channel I want, then give me an easy way to stream the video from my ipad to my Apple TV using AirPlay.  I don't want you to lock me into watching live sports on a small computer screen when I've got my big screen available. 

(Other suggestions anyone?)

If Comcast doesn't re-evaluate their strategy and make these changes before DirecTV and Dish come online, I'm switching to whichever one of them offers the best, and most user friendly, solution. 

New Poster

Thanks for the clarity.  FYI, you have a bunch of idiots running your chat help that swore to me that I would able to watch a game on the Pac12 Network online tonight, September 1.  If they had known this simple announcement, it would have saved me 3 hours of my day.  I was directed to 4 different analysts throughout my torturous chat session, and all for naught.

Ryan Yahne

New Poster

I totally second these comments exactly.  I live in New Jersey and the biggest issue is that it in SD only and not HD.  I'd move to another carrier instantly if I find they have HD.  The app is important as well.  I'm very dissatisfied.

New Poster

I am understanding this correctly?  If I live in Portland, OR and am a Comcast subscriber, I will not be able to watch the game online when travelling outside of the region?  So, even after 9/5/12, if I am travelling in Ohio for work I still won't have access online because I am logging in outside of the coverage areas?

This is ridiculous.  I thought that the whole premise behind creation of the network was to provide access to tech-savvy westerners regardless of their location.  I pay for the service, live in an area with coverage, and still can't watch the games when away.....which is often.  

Boooooo!

New Poster

If you have a mobile device, the streaming is available via the Xfinity app...

Official Employee

All information about the Pac-12 network can be found here:

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Pac-12-FAQ-and-Information/m-p/1395297#M25019

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 10 in conversation