Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

PPV Mayweather Fight 8/26/17

New Poster

PPV Mayweather Fight 8/26/17

I am very concerned about a recent call I had regarding the fight in my subject field. On August 26, I ordered the fight and as everyone else who has Comcast in my location; the picture was unable to load properly on the screen. I called Comcast and spoke with a representative regarding my concerns. She told me that it was an outage in my area that would not be resolved until the estimated time of 1am. I told her that was unacceptable since I paid $100 to watch the fight. She said that she credited my account for the total amount. We were on the phone for about 40 minutes and she reiterated several times that the account had been credited. So you can only imagine my concern when I looked at my statement today to see a credit of $50.25. As anyone would, I called to speak with another representative regarding this matter. As I'm talking to the representative she tells me that her supervisor stated they were only allowed to credit half of the total cost. I am very confused at this point because I did not watch half a fight , and I was told several times that the total amount would be credited. I asked to speak her supervisor. The supervisor, Ms. Hazel, from a call center in Maryland begins to tell me how she unable to do anything at this time because that is all she is allowed to credit half of the cost. As I told the previous rep. I begin to tell her about the call I had the night of the fight and I asked her if she could pull it and she would get back to be Friday. I am very underwhelmed with the services provided by the representatives that Xfinity hire to help their paying customers. Why would she tell me the account was credited if that was not the case? Signed- A very confused customer
Official Employee

Re: PPV Mayweather Fight 8/26/17

Hi, AIsaac1217. Our system reflects that our Facebook support was able to credit the remainder of your PPV charge for you. Please feel free to reach back out should you need assistance with your account's billing and or services in the future.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation