New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

PBS Epic Fail - Sunday Nite (Oct 15) shows

Problem Solver

PBS Epic Fail - Sunday Nite (Oct 15) shows

The Collection S1E2 is HD-only.
Poldark S3E3 is missing entirely.
Durrell's in Corfu S2E1 is apparently SD-only.

No excuse, this network runs partly on personal $$ contributions. I am going to search for the phone number of my station and let them know my membership is contingent on posting promptly and without errors.
Problem Solver

Re: PBS Epic Fail - Sunday Nite (Oct 15) shows

Also disappointed with PBS.

Problem Solver

The Collection, part 2 (episode 3) and Poldark, part 3 (episode 4) have been added. Durrells still SD only. Progress...

Problem Solver

On Tuesday I called my local PBS, who transferred me to the national office, who transferred me to something like "PBS Passport" I think it was, where I had to leave my complaint via voicemail. I told them and my local station I would stop contributing if this wasn't fixed by Thursday morning.

They got it done in the nick of time, other than the HD version of Durrell's which I'll let an HD customer complain about.

I still dislike this Comcast On Demand "Concept of Operation" model that is at the whim of providers with seemingly no proper penalties or incentives. Whether the issues are Engineering or Contracts related, it sure could stand improvement. In the meantime, it "is what it is" and PBS is now on a short leash as far as my membership continuation.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation