Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

PAC-12 Network Not working?!?!

New Poster

PAC-12 Network Not working?!?!

I have XFinity Digital Preferred w/ the SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE, and I get the following message when I try to access it: "Subscribe to Pac-12 Network and get anytime, anywhere access to

Pac-12 Network online."  I click on "BUY THIS SUBSCRIPTION NOW" and it takes me to a splash page for subscribing to a digital package, which I obviously already have.

I have reviewed previous threads on this, and clearing my cookies and restarting does not work.  Please solve this ASAP.  Basketball season is here!!!

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Pac-12 "need a subscription" message

I have the sports package and I'm on the East Coast, and get this message.  My questions are, shouldn't this be included, and how do I clear this message?

Official Employee

Re: PAC-12 Network Not working?!?!

glennschatz wrote:

I have XFinity Digital Preferred w/ the SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE, and I get the following message when I try to access it: "Subscribe to Pac-12 Network and get anytime, anywhere access to

Pac-12 Network online."  I click on "BUY THIS SUBSCRIPTION NOW" and it takes me to a splash page for subscribing to a digital package, which I obviously already have.

I have reviewed previous threads on this, and clearing my cookies and restarting does not work.  Please solve this ASAP.  Basketball season is here!!!

Is the Pac-12 channel working on your TV? Is it giving you any issues?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: PAC-12 Network Not working?!?!

Same issue here. I'm in DC so I don't have the channel (thanks by the way for that)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation