Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Outage

New Poster

Outage

I really don't know what Body I want  My power went out yesterday from 2 to 5.  When it came back on I had a message on my TV that the channel would be available shortly on all channels and no internet connection.  I called Comcast and they tried to send me a signal several times and then said I needed a technician and told me Tuesay between 8-12.  I told them Tuesday would not work and they put in a special request for Monday between 8-12.  I told them I wanted to speak to a supervisor and was told a supervisor would call me in 15 minutes. Guess what no supervisor called and my husband waited this am until noon when I called Comcast only to be told the appt was for Tuesday and there was no record of a special request for Monday and no request for a supervisor to call me.  Do these customer reps make this up as they go along.  My husband does work from home and has been without internet.  Now another call from my work to Comcast only to be told it has been escalated and that someone will call me in 30 minutes -- by 1:00 pm.  This is total nonsense.  I am in customer service and if I did my job like this I would be fired.  The person who I spoke with was Morgan and the weird thing is that I also talked to the internet dept in the Phillipines and he also confirmed that there was a special request for Monday between 8-12 in the system.  I just recently convinced my husband not to move to Verizon because we had finally taken care of all the bugs (and we had many) with Comcast.  Guess I made a mistake. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation