Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Orange Lock Key on TVGO

New Poster

Orange Lock Key on TVGO

Orange key coming up on TV to Go app on all TV programs. All are included in my subscription

Service Expert
Moved:

Re: Orange Lock Key on TVGO

Post Removed per Forum Guidelines (circumvention of language filters)

Problem Solver

Hello mfarrell88,

Are you still experiencing the issue with the "Locked" icons on purchased items?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

2 things I've found out one Is they are forcing us to use thst new that new dumb one where you have to at home to watch the full lineup u probably have noticed it came up everything you opened up the tv go app and said try this new tv app well it stinks because there is a filter for out of home and only give you about 12 of you chanel for out of home watching right so nice of them what's the point of that I might as well just turn my tv on at home lol and the second I wanted to give everybody a heads up too too show how bad and greedy they are because it's said oh and I know we pay slot to get the service from them because the one channel we one is on the package right above lol they keep taps and now how many people watch it I been with the cable company for years and I will post my second things so hold on to your seats so I just wanted to tell you how I know this stuff your not like how does he he know this well from first hand trust me
New Poster

This has happened to me many of times I've called comass and they never know how to fix it and then a few weeks goes buy and wow it works not the point though right I pay 326 dollars a month in full and I worked for the cable companies for over 20 as a lines man I think it's a scam with the small DTA converter boxes you know have to but on all tvs u don't all tv built after 2009 have them built in they just the money they program the system thst way 89 percent of all other companies gave them out for free but no not comcast why they have lobbyists in Washington they can afford the lawsuits and know that we can spend the amount of time to fight them but it is not right to program it that way if you recall when it was first happening the government was giving out there for everyone that didn't have a TV you were the 2009 to get the box to make your Channel's digital so that means I can let 23.1 that's digital
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation