New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Orange Key for all channels and shows.

ANSWERED
New Poster

Orange Key for all channels and shows.

Hi!  

I encountered this problem several weeks ago when I changed service addresses, and it has been constant since that time. I've also called customer support several times since then, and had a hard time having my issue understood, so here it is:

On the Xfinity TV website, and on all other tv-viewing apps, comcast shows that I am not subscribed to any channels. There are orange keys next to every single channel, when I am in fact subscribed to an HD package as well as HBO. In addition, when attempting to watch either live TV or old videos, I get an error "CNN is not part of your subscriptions" for all channels.

This is the case on all browsers. I have removed all devices from my authorized web page, to no effect. Under my xfinity profile, it shows no premium channels that I'm allowed to view, when HBO works on my tv and on demand. I should also note that I am in fact logged in while viewing these messages - name appears in the upper right hand corner, etc.

Thanks for the help!

Devin

Accepted Solution

Re: Orange Key for all channels and shows.

The logon username you are using is probably still tied to the old address (which is most likely disconencted now). Go through the forgot username steps to verify if it lists a different username. If so you'll either need to log in as that username or have a comcast agent move the logon to the correct account.

View answer in context
Tags (2)
Silver Problem Solver

The logon username you are using is probably still tied to the old address (which is most likely disconencted now). Go through the forgot username steps to verify if it lists a different username. If so you'll either need to log in as that username or have a comcast agent move the logon to the correct account.

New Poster

Fantastic, that solved the problem immediately!

Thanks,

Devin

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation