Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Online TV video issue

New Poster

Online TV video issue

I can hear sound perfectly but can't see a picture. Any suggestions?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Online TV video issue

More detail needed. What? Where? How?

Regular Contributor

Re: Online TV video issue

I think you're the third person in the last two weeks to post about having this problem, I made a couple suggestions to them but I'm sorry to say they never posted back to tell us if they managed to solve their problem or not.

I would suggest trying the following, make sure that your Adobe Flash and Silverlight plugins are up to date. Also check to see if the video driver you're using for your hardware is the latest available version.

If doing those things didn't help then can you supply more information about your setup i.e. what browser are you using (IE, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc); does this happen with every single TV show or movie; if some work and others don't please post which ones you are having a problem with; if you are using Internet Explorer have you tried using an alternate browser like FireFox or Chrome?

The more information you provide to the forum regulars the easier it will be for them to chime in with advise to try and help.

- Norm

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation