Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Online On-Demand needs filters to sort by Genre and Year.

New Poster

On the old website I could set a filter for the kind of movie I was in the mood to watch. No more on the new website. I wish to be able to filter the titles available by genre and by year.

New Poster

Re: Online On-Demand needs filters to sort by Genre and Year.

Has anyone found a way back to the previous system. 
Does anyone know about the Satalite systems that have a better system.

Bronze Problem Solver

Jim90 wrote:

Has anyone found a way back to the previous system. 
Does anyone know about the Satalite systems that have a better system.

The old site has been removed by comcast and replaced by the new useless one.

See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

New Poster

Without a functional filter system, it is impossible to sort through the entire list to find whatever one wants to watch. Furthermore, there is no key-word search system.  I was looking for a movie starting with the letter "S" and never could find the bottom of the list when wandering through the alph. list. Without a functional fileter system.  This program is worthless.

New Poster

I agree. There used to be able to look at the on demand movie page and it gave you a genre subcategory. With the new website that is no longer available. You can not search by actor or director nor by genre with the terrible search feature either. So now I am stuck combing through thousands of movies looking for that one movie I might want to watch that is usually twenty minutes down the page. Then! If I click description and find that it isn't what I'm looking for and I press the arrow Comcast provides to go back to the all movie listings it starts me back at the top of the page. This is absolutely teriible! I have always used the new website that is available and it was so much easier to use before this latest upgrade that isn't an upgrade.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 4 in conversation