Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

On-line TV list/schedule

Regular Contributor

On-line TV list/schedule

The new on-line TV schedule is too complicated. Where are the Favorites I had set-up on the previous schedule?  My TV watching is pretty much limited to about 30 channels. And having to scroll forever to find the channels I used to have one one page is stupid. The old schedule was more compact, more channels and times on a single page. This new one takes the up all the real estate for so few channels and time slots it's rididulous. 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: On-line TV list/schedule

19regor39 wrote:

The new on-line TV schedule is too complicated. Where are the Favorites I had set-up on the previous schedule?  My TV watching is pretty much limited to about 30 channels. And having to scroll forever to find the channels I used to have one one page is stupid. The old schedule was more compact, more channels and times on a single page. This new one takes the up all the real estate for so few channels and time slots it's rididulous. 

Agree, all those great features gone.

See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

New Poster

Re: On-line TV list/schedule

I agree. Bring back the favorites. I don't really like the new format. We lost too much with the new changes.