Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

On Line TV Listings

New Poster

On Line TV Listings

When clicking on a TV listing to see a summary of the program, instead of giving me a summary, the listing returns to Channel 1 at the top of the listings.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: On Line TV Listings

hubertsam wrote:

When clicking on a TV listing to see a summary of the program, instead of giving me a summary, the listing returns to Channel 1 at the top of the listings.

Try using a different web browser and let me know if it works. This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

The problem started this morning (6/15).  It appears somebody changed something in your program as everything has been fine until today.  I've tried using "Sea Monkey" and "Internet Explorer" and the problem exists when using both of those browsers.  Sure looks like something changed on your end of the line between last night and this morning.  Thanks for your help.

Regular Visitor

I'd like to find an answer to this as well.  Same thing has been happening to me for over a week.  The old listing format worked fine.  This new one is horrible and totally frustrating.  Even the Android Xfinity phone app is not working well.  Takes forever to load

Regular Visitor

Having the same problem with using Firefox.

Valued Contributor

I have similar problem... i'm running  xp pro sp3 and ie8 it all started in this week. went i click on a program for info up to ch30 it's OK and ch31 on up jumps to ch1 or beginning.....

Valued Contributor

I try W7 ultimate on D drive with ie9 and some programs do and some don't.

Regular Visitor

On Your TV program description works occasionally.

While scrolling for a program to watch, when I click on the box for a description, it dims the screen and goes back to the beginning of the program guide. It may work correctly the first time or two but no more. Very frustrating, especially when you're not sure what channel you were up to. I'm in zip code  and using Windows 7.

Frequent Visitor

I have been having a similar problem with viewing the content when selecting a program. The app goes grey and pages back to channel 1.  This just started happening Thursday of last week.  Before your overhaul of the listings it was fine.  When you released the new system it worked for a few days then must have caught a bug. I'm running IE9, Win7 professional. As of this moment it still repeats the error even when moving the cursor to alternate spots in the listing.

Official Employee

Hi all,

There is a bug with Firefox when you try to open the details if its not in the center of the screen it will close out and jump to the top. It should be fixed shortly (later today). In the meantime, please use Google Chrome.

Thank you for your patience and feedback,

Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 7 in conversation