Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

On Demand Current season pay for early episodes

New Poster

On Demand Current season pay for early episodes

I would like to watch the current season of Stan against Evil on IFC and I cannot watch the first 2 episodes unless I BUY THEM !!!

WHAT AM I PAYING YOU EVERY MONTH FOR !!!!  it is bad enough on most shows that if you want to watch past season you need to pay

for them, even though we have been paying all this time,  but now if you miss a show on a current season and do not DVR it, you need to pay for it AGAIN, YOU ALREADY HAVE BEEN PAID  ALOT OF MONEY FOR YOU SERVICE...

Service Expert

Re: On Demand Current season pay for early episodes

TonyDKing wrote:

I would like to watch the current season of Stan against Evil on IFC and I cannot watch the first 2 episodes unless I BUY THEM !!!

WHAT AM I PAYING YOU EVERY MONTH FOR !!!!  it is bad enough on most shows that if you want to watch past season you need to pay

for them, even though we have been paying all this time,  but now if you miss a show on a current season and do not DVR it, you need to pay for it AGAIN, YOU ALREADY HAVE BEEN PAID  ALOT OF MONEY FOR YOU SERVICE...

Complain to the content provider [network].  They are the one that sets that price, not Comcast.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I pay Xfinity for a service to watch TV wich includes ON DEMAND..That network is included in a package

that I pay XFINTY to watch. Why do I have to pay twice ?  What is the purpose of ON DEMAND if I cannot

watch shows from a current season.. 

New Poster

I agree... I want to catch up on Gold Rush...now we gotta pay... that's BS

New Poster

Here is a hint, boycott the show and the network. After they see ratings drop, the value of the show declines. The will either capitilate or drop the show. 

Make no assumption Comcast has not colluded with the networks to charge you for on-demand viewing. Essentially double billing you, which is likely a "bait and switch" and illegal under most state's law. See: http://scholarship.law.wm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1059&context=wmblr

The pratice of sexually abusing actors and actresses has now turned to finacially "abusing" shows' fans.. 

Boycott, boycott, boycott. Ask "Con--cast" to remove the networks. 

Also, I'm asking my town to piggyback off the next town who provides their own internet service. They voted to kick out "con--cast" for price abuse. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation