Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

ORANGE KEY OF DEATH

New Poster

ORANGE KEY OF DEATH

After finding this fourm i started using the FireFox browzer and all issues were resolved "GREAT for me"

customer service did nothing for me, but thank you ComcastJoe........ this site did

Two days after that well its all gone Smiley Sad 

Now I have the I'm going to call it the " ORANGE KEY OF DEATH " anything that is linked to a premium channel is locked and tells me I need to subscribe, if you have noticed as i did 90 percent of everything on the xfinity site is..... 

Well i do to everything yes everything my bill is outragus but it is my outlet so i deal.

so a month later I'm still dealing with the trouble shooting department. it seems every day i get a call and 30min or and hour later there telling me that this is a trear 2 issure and some one will contact me in 48 to 72 hours. and the next day the same thing 

Yet again today the same department has call me to trouble shoot the same thing as yesterday and the day before that and the day before that what and the hel\ is your problem. and again they in formed me that they are forwarding it to tear2. So three O four days later were is tear2?
and

No I do not and will not ever recommend this product and service to a friend client or enemy

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: ORANGE KEY OF DEATH

nogoood wrote:

After finding this fourm i started using the FireFox browzer and all issues were resolved "GREAT for me"

customer service did nothing for me, but thank you ComcastJoe........ this site did

Two days after that well its all gone Smiley Sad 

Now I have the I'm going to call it the " ORANGE KEY OF DEATH " anything that is linked to a premium channel is locked and tells me I need to subscribe, if you have noticed as i did 90 percent of everything on the xfinity site is..... 

Well i do to everything yes everything my bill is outragus but it is my outlet so i deal.

so a month later I'm still dealing with the trouble shooting department. it seems every day i get a call and 30min or and hour later there telling me that this is a trear 2 issure and some one will contact me in 48 to 72 hours. and the next day the same thing 

Yet again today the same department has call me to trouble shoot the same thing as yesterday and the day before that and the day before that what and the hel\ is your problem. and again they in formed me that they are forwarding it to tear2. So three O four days later were is tear2?
and

No I do not and will not ever recommend this product and service to a friend client or enemy

I am sorry that your service has been poor but I would like to help you with this issue.

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

-Have you tried deleting your cookies and cache? If not, please try it now then log in again.

-Are you logged in with your Comcast.net e-mail address or Comcast ID?

-Have you tried a different browser? Are you getting orange keys there? (not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue)

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation