Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

ONLINE TV PROGRAM GUIDE . HOW TO RESET?

Regular Visitor

ONLINE TV PROGRAM GUIDE . HOW TO RESET?

HOW TO SET ZIP CODE AND SERVICE PLAN (DIGITAL PREFERRED) TO OBTAIN CORRECT ONLINE TV PROGRAM GUIDE ON COMPUTER.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: ONLINE TV PROGRAM GUIDE . HOW TO RESET?

LL20 wrote:

HOW TO SET ZIP CODE AND SERVICE PLAN (DIGITAL PREFERRED) TO OBTAIN CORRECT ONLINE TV PROGRAM GUIDE ON COMPUTER.

The new site does not offer the ability to change your location. It most likely gets your location from what is listed in your account info based on your login. Are you sure you're logging in with your main comcast login/pw?

Regular Visitor

Thanks for trying to help; however, I am logging in correctly but the listings shown are not the channels included in my plan.  I have given up hope and gone to TV.COM to set up an online tv guide.  It looks very similar to the one previously available on Comcast, with the hearts to indicate favorite channels.   I will use this until Comcast gets its act together (if it ever does!!!) and corrects the channel listing shown online as being associated with my account. 

New Poster

I agree Comcast has made things incredibly difficult with the new web.  Seem like the people in customer service that designed the call in lines had their fingers in this.  Comcast probably will not get thier act together anytime soon.  You would think that new would be faster, easier to use, and helpful. Oh Well its Comcast

Service Expert
Moved:

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation