Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

ONLINE SERIES SHOWS BEING PULLED WAY TOO FAST BEFORE YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WATCH THEM!

New Poster

ONLINE SERIES SHOWS BEING PULLED WAY TOO FAST BEFORE YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WATCH THEM!

Our monthly comcast bill is big.  Because we are good customers, we should be able to watch what we want when we want it.  That isn't the case.  Because of so called "net neutrality', we have a limited time frame to watch online shows and series, because the individual networks are making money charging people to watch "missed" shows, or to go out and buy a DVD of the show just to "finish" watching it.  It's absolutely OUTRAGEOUS, how the average American gets taken advantage of time and time again.  All we do is pay, pay, pay and we don't have the big bucks to enjoy our lives anymore!  Again, we pay generously for our monthly cable bundle, and we should be able to watch a series WHEN we want to without going to it only to find it has already been pulled off and we've missed the rest of the series we were in the middle of watching!  

People have busy lives, and there are too many shows we'd like to see to be able to keep up with.  I would have to watch 24/7 in order to see everything I'd like to see before it's pulled away!   Viewing is also being limited with daytime soap operas.  If you don't watch a show within a certain time frame online, each episode gets pulled off quickly, and you are not allowed to watch it, because the individual TV networks want to make more money charging people to watch the "missed" shows on their network sites!  They have BLOCKED you tube because it is "UNFAIR" , so people can't watch the shows even on youtube without being charged now!  Well people are sick and tired of it all!  We just don't have the freedoms we used to have anymore in America!  It's DESPICABLE!   

By the way, our freedom of speech is also being controlled if you haven't noticed, we get blocked by words we can and cannot say now. I just got a message below that says I couldn't use the word the (average American gets <forum violation>, because it's a "bad" word!  Unbelievable, so I had to change it to post my my comment.  We don't live in America as we have know it anymore!     

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation