Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Not able to watch any tv shows on the Internet

Regular Visitor

Not able to watch any tv shows on the Internet

I've being trying for the past three days to watch the latest Project runway All stars via Comcast. Each time I try I get the message that the show is unable to load because I am incognito mode. I'm using Google Chrome & am not using the incognito mode feature.

So why am I getting this message?

I even uninstalled Goggle Chrome & re installed it & still have the same problem, which tells me it's not on my end but it's a problem wih my ISP which is Comcast.

Would very much like to be able to catch up on this show, so can you give me some idea of when this issue will be resolved?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Not able to watch any tv shows on the Internet

I have been trying since 12/22/13 to watch Xfinity tv on-line.  It simply does not work.  I have reported this by email and by phone.  No one is responding short of Tony asking me for my user information which gets us nowhere.   Really, Comcast, this is the best you can do? 

New Poster

Re: Not able to watch any tv shows on the Internet

I`m having the same problem.I even tried using Internet explorer and it tells me the flash player is not updated.Which I have updated a couple of times.

Comcast can you please resolve the issue.Thanks

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation