Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

None of the programs I have recorded showup on my DVR Manager page.

Contributor

None of the programs I have recorded showup on my DVR Manager page.

Can't see list of my recordings (already recorded) on DVR Manager page, even when I click on DVR tab at lower left. And yet I am told I have used 29% of my space.

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: None of the programs I have recorded showup on my DVR Manager page.

catbird500 wrote:

Can't see list of my recordings (already recorded) on DVR Manager page, even when I click on DVR tab at lower left. And yet I am told I have used 29% of my space.

Hello,

This depends on how you made the recording. If you recorded your shows online from the xfinity tv website then it will only show the total percent of disk space used and no show listing on the tv dvr history. If you recorded it directly from your tv using your remote then it will show the shows in your dvr history. You can go to the xfinity tv website and go to the dvr history you will see a list of all your shows that you recorded online.

Contributor

Thank you for your reply. I understand what you are saying, but there still seems to be a discrepancy with me. I have scheduled recordings online that don't seem to show up in any kind of history - online or on TV. I will keep experimenting.

In any event, it seems quite bizarre that there is no synchronization between the two.How confusing. I would think it would be a simple matter to accomplish that since there is obviously communication between Xfinity and your DVR.

Official Employee

catbird500 wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I understand what you are saying, but there still seems to be a discrepancy with me. I have scheduled recordings online that don't seem to show up in any kind of history - online or on TV. I will keep experimenting.

In any event, it seems quite bizarre that there is no synchronization between the two.How confusing. I would think it would be a simple matter to accomplish that since there is obviously communication between Xfinity and your DVR.

I am sorry but you currently cannot see what programs are on your DVR already. You can only see what programs are scheduled to be recorded.

Your idea for a deeper DVR Manager experience is being considered for a future release of the site.

Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Why is the comcast/xfinity technology years behind that of DISH/Directv?  With their service, you can see what you've already recorded on line.

Any updates when this will be available with Comcast?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation