Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No info in TV Listings

New Poster

No info in TV Listings

There is no information in the TV Listings. Guide will not respond to computer key clicks

Silver Problem Solver

Re: No info in TV Listings

sign out of your account, restart your computer and then sign back in and try again, make sure your zip code is set correctly

New Poster

No TV listings for a month. comcast said it's my problem with settings. I did not change anything when it was working. The only changes made were by comcast when all the channel numbers were not displayed eg. list started at channel 13 instead of channel 1,2,3, etc.  Note restarting it does nothing.

Silver Problem Solver

notvlistings if your listings start at 13  you have them filtered that way.  You need to sign into your account with the primary account users credentials make sure you have your zip code set correctly.  This is not a comcast issue this is a user issue.   So you have to look at what you are doing on your end and why you cant see them when 20 million others can.

New Poster

are you supposed to be an expert?

both of your replies are basic BS.

Don't you think I would have already done those obvious things?

I am having this trouble and have done all sorts of supposed fixes, including replacement of the DVR box itself.   The guide still does not have listings nor will any of the buttons work.

I have spent hours on the phone with the techs they have reset my box countless times.

All to no avail

Frequent Visitor

Comcast / Xfinity should be ashamed of themselves.  I also have no TV listings.  When I called customer service, I was referred to an internet support #.  They said it wasn't their problem and referred me back to a new Comcast #.  This back and forth went on for almost an hour with each representative saying it wasn't their problem.  Perhaps a letter to Mr. Germano but I basically think no one cares.

New Poster

Follow up:    My problem was Internet Explorer 10 which is part of Win8. This explorer is very hard to get rid of but that is another matter.

The easiest way to get the guide to work is to use Firefox,  (not Chrome). The guide works normally in that browser.

New Poster

Thanks jimmiereb, you are right, thanks for sharing. Comcast told me Internet 10 will be a problem for the first few days until they get it right. The only 1 tech at comcast got it fixed for me (at HIS end), but it was only good for a few days.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks, jimmiereb.  Using Firefox was the answer for me too.  Would have been nice if Comcast might have recommended it and saved us untold hours of frustration.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation